Designed to maintain extremely low levels of particulates, such as dust, airborne organisms, or vaporized particles, our clean rooms are the ideal solution for specialized industrial production or scientific research—including pharmaceutical items, integrated circuits, and various specialized electrical components.
Environmental Specialties (ES) engineers dry rooms with an obsessive level of chamber design, construction, performance, and reliability. Often designed and constructed to support applications—such as batteries, medical device, and electronics manufacturing, as well as drug storage—dry rooms maintain temperatures from +20°C to +40°C.
ES dry rooms also help you achieve and maintain RH levels as low as < 1%, with ZERO dust particles and contaminants.
Environmental Specialties dry rooms offer:
- Superior airflow
- Ability to achieve and maintain less than 1% RH
- ZERO dust particles—and other contaminants
- Air-tight, leak-proof system
- True volumetric uniformity throughout the chamber
- Custom-design for your specific application
- Fail-safe refrigeration and climate control
For more info please contact us or read the tech specifications https://www.eschambers.com/application/files/8715/8929/7492/BES_SpecSheet_DryRoom_200512.pdf