Environmental Specialties (ES) engineers dry rooms with an obsessive level of chamber design, construction, performance, and reliability. Often designed and constructed to support applications — such as battery, medical device, and electronics manufacturing, as well as drug storage — dry rooms maintain temperatures from +20°C to +40°C.
ES dry rooms also help you achieve and maintain RH levels as low as < 1%, with ZERO dust particles and contaminants.
ES dry rooms offer:
- Superior air flow
- Ability to achieve and maintain less than 1% RH
- ZERO dust particles—and other contaminants
- Air-tight, leak-proof system
- True volumetric uniformity throughout the chamber
- Custom-design for your specific application
- Fail-safe refrigeration and climate control