The FOB4 Stand-alone Lab Sterilizer is an autoclave that combines excellent performances with overall high quality materials and ease of use.
The FOB4 Lab Sterilizer is suitable for the use in laboratory conditions for many different applications, such as:
- Microbiology and analytical labs.
- Research institutes and examination agencies.
- Bio-Technologies and life sciences.
- Animal facility and clinical diagnostic labs.
- Pharmaceutical, food, chemistry industries, QC labs.
- Hospital operating theaters and medical care.
- Agricultural, environmental and veterinary labs.
These sterilizers have been specially designed with ergonomical features for easy handling of higher volume sterilization materials and goods as: glassware, media preparation, liquids, in open and sealed containers, mixed regular and high risk waste, as well as surgery instruments, textiles, rubber articles for hospital use and packaged tools.
FOB4 Stand-alone Lab Sterilizer is easy to be configured, thanks to its conceptual design and modular construction with a convenient portfolio of optional kits. In fact, all the models can be configured using various customized systems guaranteed by the wide range of processes, software options and an extensive choice of accessories. Please, click on the link “recommended kit” to check out all possible configurations referred to FOB4 series.
DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
FOB4 can be designed in two chamber dimensions: 147 liters (FOB4-TS) with single vertical sliding door or 210 liters (FOB4S-TS – FOB4/L TS) with double vertical sliding door for pass-through purposes. The vertically automatic sliding doors are pneumatically activated for space efficiency in laboratory and hospitals.
FOB4 autoclave has internal AISI 316L stainless steel plates fed by steam used both as heat-exchanger system for steam pre-heating and to cool the chamber temperature by means of cold softened water. As an option these plates can be used for drying purposes at the end of the cycle.
Fedegari designs laboratory autoclaves combining operators’ safety as well as equipment performances. FOB4 complies with TRB402 standards thanks to a thermal blocking system to prevent door openings in hazardous situations. Temperature probes and pressure transducers ensure constant process monitoring, as well as precision and optimal temperature distribution in the chamber, guaranteeing a high level of safety for the operator and performance and reproducibility of the sterilization process.
- Energy and water cost-saving.
- Small foot print with superior loading capacity.
- Ergonomic positioning of adjustable operator display.
- Full and easy accessibility to technical area from front and lateral sides.
- Special test programs for routine check of sterilizer efficiency.
- GAMP5 compliant.
Want to learn more about the FOB4? Give us a call at 800-829-5741.