CTE350 – Carton Labeling
- Carton Labeling
- Up to 350 c.p.m.
- Fully adjustable machine
- In Process Control function
- Compact design
- Self-adhesive tamper-evident and hologram labels
At the infeed, cartons are separated, held under a top belt and transported past two stepper motor-driven label stations. Labels are dispensed on to the overhanging vertical faces of the carton and applied with a roller.
Aeroplane and reverse tuck formats can be accommodated. Cartons proceed to the sensing station where sensors detect label presence prior to wipe down.
Both labels must be present for a carton to be accepted; if not, it is ejected into a secure reject area.
- GMP Design
- Stainless steel finish
- In Process Control
- Stepper motor drive for label web
- “Positive accept” security system
- Automatic critical device checking
- Reject verification
- Product and reject counter package
- All adjustments scaled for repeatability
- No change parts
- Validation Documentation Package
- Easisplice 470 module enables reel changes without labeling downtime (2 required)