The ideal solution for applications like incubation or ramping, warm rooms offer stable, reliable performance year after year.
Varying in size from small step-in units to large stability storage areas with multiple air handlers—and with a range of temperatures from +10°C to over 70°C (with uniformity of ± 0.5°C)—BES warm rooms can meet the complex demands of anyone seeking a high-quality testing environment.
Our warm rooms can be designed with RH set point-control that allows for humidity control down to +/- 3%.
Bahnson Environmental warm rooms can be used for:
- Stability and shelf life studies
- Cell and tissue culture
- Raw material, bulk product storage, and conditioning
- General laboratory incubation and pharmaceutical sterility studies
- Animal holding chambers
- Insect rearing and controlled growth
- Thermal cycling
- Product stress testing and burn in
- TAPPI / ASTM product test chambers