Torqo II+ Model 1600 Mesa’s new twist on cap testing
The Torque product line has been providing accurate torque measurement readings for the past 50 years. The Torqo II+ system incorporates 15 years of factory floor proven technology, supplying customers with precision torque data to help improve the production as well as the packaging of the product. Mesa Torque systems have become the standard in the beverage and pharmaceutical industries, consistently providing accurate and reliable torque level readings to help companies manage quality control.
• Compact Size
• Constant Speed Drive
• Simple Touch Screen Programming
• Calibratable in the Field
• NIST Traceable Calibration
• Wide Operating Temperature Range
• Non-destructive Testing
• Full One-year Warranty
• USB Connectivity
• Ethernet Connectivity
• External Universal Power Supply
• LAN Connectivity
• RS-232 Port
A variety of tests to meet every need
• Removal Test – Designed to measure the torque required to open a threaded closure.
• Incremental Test – Designed to measure the torque required to open a threaded closure then reapply it to a position that will prevent leakage.
• Bridge Test – Designed to measure the torque required to both open a threaded closure and then break the bridges of the tamper evident band.
• Reverse Ratchet Test – Designed to measure the torque required to rotate a child-resistant cap in its free state.
• ROPP Test – Designed to measure the torque required to open, break the bridges and then strip the threads on a Roll-On Pilfer Proof cap.
• Close Test – Designed to apply a cap to an exact torque, thus enabling the Torqo II+ to be used as a precision capper.
• Strip Test – Designed to simply see what the torque specification would be required to drive the cap in a clockwise direction in order to break the band and remove the cap.