Do you know these 5 facts about Vacuum Decay Leak Detection for filled containers?
1. It is a non-invasive and non-destructive practice based on the ASTM F2338.
2. It is adequately sensitive to detect very small leaks and pinholes.
3. It is be applicable to most pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, metal cans, aerosols, chemicals and cosmetic containers.
4. It can examine in pressure or vacuum environments.
5. It can calibrate to a volumetric flow.
Share this with your colleagues and see how many facts they know! Contact us today so we can discuss a leak detection solution that fits your needs.